When you want to trade cryptocurrencies but have absolutely no experience in the markets, you may be looking for a better solution than having to spend months doing research and learning the basics. This is why auto-trading platforms are proving to be so popular these days, allowing even those who have never considered trading before the chance to profit from the volatility of the crypto market.
ALSO READ: Bitcoin Loophole – Is It Safe?
But as there are now several different platforms like this online, it’s hard to know which one to pick. You may have heard of Bitcoin Loophole, but can you rely on it? Here, we take a closer look at whether a Bitcoin Loophole trade is a good choice.
What Should I Know About Bitcoin Loophole?
Bitcoin Loophole is a pretty big name in the crypto trading software sector. Yet, there has also been some misinformation online about this platform. For example, if you carry out a Google search, you’ll probably find several sources saying that there is a link to “Dragon’s Den”, a popular BBC TV program. Yet, there’s no evidence of endorsement of this platform by the show’s “Dragons” and one of them, Peter Jones, has actively disputed the claims. So, with this in mind, can this platform be trusted at all?
*** SPECIAL ALERT -- May 10, 2020 -- Motley Fool Stock Picks On FIRE! ****The recent Motley Fool stocks picks, even with this COVID crisis, are STILL performing well and beating the SP500! Here are some of their most recent picks and their performance:
- Shopify (SHOP) – April 2, 2020 pick and it is already up 90%
- Zoom Video (ZM) – March 19, 2020 pick and it is already up 16%
- DexCom (DXCM) picked Feb 20, 2020 right before the market crashed and it is still up 17%
- Tesla (TSLA) picked January 2, 2020 before the crash and it is up 77% compared to the SP500 -12% so it is ahead of the market by 89%
- HubSpot (HUBS) picked December 5, 2019 and it is up 4%
- Netflix (NFLX) picked November 21, 2019 and it is up 37%
- Trade Desk (TTD) picked November 11, 2019 and up 50%
- Zoom Video originally picked Oct 3 and it is up 87%
- SolarEdge (SEDG) picked September 19, 2019 and it is up 20%
- Zoom was also picked October 3, 2019 and it is up 95% since then.
Normally the Fool service is priced at $199 per year but they are currently offering it for just $99/year if you click this link.
Hurry! Order now so you will get their next stock pick! Here is the expected schedule of release dates for their stock picks...:
- June 4 - Tom's New Recommendation
- June 11 - Tom's New Best Buys Now
- June 18 - David's New Recommendation
- June 25 - David New Best Buys Now
The Features Of This Platform
Although you might have some concerns about whether you can rely on Bitcoin Loophole due to the above information, the good news is that it has a lot of great features.
Not least, it’s a very intuitive and user-friendly platform that has been designed with the needs of complete novices in mind. Even if you’ve never traded before, you’ll have no difficulty in working out how this platform works and you’ll be able to start trading in minutes.
It also requires only a fairly low deposit of $250 to get started with trading – a much better option than some rival platforms that have high initial deposit requirements.
It’s also very easy to deposit money into your trading account and processing withdrawals is also simple and speedy. Unlike some other platforms that take numerous days to process a withdrawal request, Bitcoin Loophole will process requests for withdrawal in 24 hours or less and the money arrives in the trader’s bank account in just a day.
There are also no fees or commissions to pay, which makes this platform even more attractive.
Should I Give Bitcoin Loophole A Try?
When you need to find a trading platform for cryptocurrencies, you may want to consider Bitcoin Loophole for the following reasons:
- It’s possible to set up a demo account first so you can try out the platform before deciding whether it’s right for you.
- The platform has been designed to be simple to navigate and user-friendly, even for beginners.
- An alleged success rate of 90%.
- Speedy withdrawals within just 24 hours.
Bitcoin Loophole – The Verdict
When it comes to choosing a reliable crypto trading platform, you should definitely consider Bitcoin Loophole. It’s a great choice for beginner traders and with its demo account option, you can practice before using any of your own money. With its user-friendly design and promised impressive profits, it’s certainly worth a try.