We are so excited to announce, the Benzinga September Trading Contest! Thanks to our good friends at Benzinga, you will have the opportunity to freshen up your trading skills and win some awesome rewards in the process! Benzinga is an industry-leading stock market news and research provider, and through our September Trading Contest, they are offering the top 10 traders 6-free months of their leading stock market newsletter, Benzinga Pro.
The contest will run from September 3rd to September 30th, 2019 and will feature over $6,000 worth in prizes. In addition to a free 6-month subscription to Benzinga Pro ($99/month value), the top 5 traders will also receive $100 Amazon gift cards – just to sweeten the pot.
Sounds like free learning, an investing experience, and maybe even some real $$ to me! Join today using this link:
*** SPECIAL ALERT -- May 10, 2020 -- Motley Fool Stock Picks On FIRE! ****The recent Motley Fool stocks picks, even with this COVID crisis, are STILL performing well and beating the SP500! Here are some of their most recent picks and their performance:
- Shopify (SHOP) – April 2, 2020 pick and it is already up 90%
- Zoom Video (ZM) – March 19, 2020 pick and it is already up 16%
- DexCom (DXCM) picked Feb 20, 2020 right before the market crashed and it is still up 17%
- Tesla (TSLA) picked January 2, 2020 before the crash and it is up 77% compared to the SP500 -12% so it is ahead of the market by 89%
- HubSpot (HUBS) picked December 5, 2019 and it is up 4%
- Netflix (NFLX) picked November 21, 2019 and it is up 37%
- Trade Desk (TTD) picked November 11, 2019 and up 50%
- Zoom Video originally picked Oct 3 and it is up 87%
- SolarEdge (SEDG) picked September 19, 2019 and it is up 20%
- Zoom was also picked October 3, 2019 and it is up 95% since then.
Normally the Fool service is priced at $199 per year but they are currently offering it for just $99/year if you click this link.
Hurry! Order now so you will get their next stock pick! Here is the expected schedule of release dates for their stock picks...:
- June 4 - Tom's New Recommendation
- June 11 - Tom's New Best Buys Now
- June 18 - David's New Recommendation
- June 25 - David New Best Buys Now
- All participants are allowed only one entry
- Participation is open to all, but Benzinga prizes are only open to US and Canadian residents. Amazon gift cards are only available to participants ages 18 and over – photo ID may be required to redeem your prize.
- Starting Cash: $100,000
- Day trading and short selling are allowed
- Each participant is allowed up to 500 trades for the duration of the contest
- Users can only invest up to 25% of their portfolio in a single stock
- Margin trading is allowed – 8% interest will be charged on loan balances
- An audit will be conducted at the conclusion of the competition to verify the portfolios of all winners are free of pricing errors
- Top 10 traders win a free 6-month subscription to Benzinga Pro
- Top 5 traders also each win a $100 Amazon Gift Card