Ready to join?
Earnings Season Week 4
We are now entering our FINAL weekly earnings season competition!! Last week, the stock market was only open four days, but this week the earnings announcements are stacked Monday through Friday, so get ready. If you didn’t get the memo, there’s $250 on the line this week at Wall Street Survivor. Tell your friends, family, coworkers, and classmates that this is your last chance to win $250 in just one week. So sign up right now using the links above and below!
Earnings This Week
It seems appropriate that for the finale of this month long series, we’ve got more companies announcing earnings than ever before. 619 companies are set to report earnings by Friday. The roster includes Etsy, Shake Shack, Coca-Cola Consolidated, Home Depot, Discovery, Square, Papa John’s, Macy’s, Best Buy, Lowe’s, BlackRock, Progressive, Marriott, Dell, Hilton, JD.com, and Nordstrom to name a few. For a full list of all 619, check out Yahoo Finance’s earnings release calendar!
Earnings Season Week 4 Strategy
Some of my picks went well last week and some didn’t. But it was a definite improvement from weeks one and two. This week I’m bullish on Square, Home Depot, and Palo Alto. These three companies have earned the top spots on Zacks Top Stocks to Beat Earnings list, so I’m gonna buy in.
I also am going to buy AMC this week. I read several articles, like this one on Nasdaq.com that predict analysts could have underestimated AMC’s earnings this quarter. And based on some of my own research, I am going to also short Discovery Inc. Maybe a more risky call, but I’m not gonna play timid in our final weekly competition!
*** SPECIAL ALERT -- May 10, 2020 -- Motley Fool Stock Picks On FIRE! ****The recent Motley Fool stocks picks, even with this COVID crisis, are STILL performing well and beating the SP500! Here are some of their most recent picks and their performance:
- Shopify (SHOP) – April 2, 2020 pick and it is already up 90%
- Zoom Video (ZM) – March 19, 2020 pick and it is already up 16%
- DexCom (DXCM) picked Feb 20, 2020 right before the market crashed and it is still up 17%
- Tesla (TSLA) picked January 2, 2020 before the crash and it is up 77% compared to the SP500 -12% so it is ahead of the market by 89%
- HubSpot (HUBS) picked December 5, 2019 and it is up 4%
- Netflix (NFLX) picked November 21, 2019 and it is up 37%
- Trade Desk (TTD) picked November 11, 2019 and up 50%
- Zoom Video originally picked Oct 3 and it is up 87%
- SolarEdge (SEDG) picked September 19, 2019 and it is up 20%
- Zoom was also picked October 3, 2019 and it is up 95% since then.
Normally the Fool service is priced at $199 per year but they are currently offering it for just $99/year if you click this link.
Hurry! Order now so you will get their next stock pick! Here is the expected schedule of release dates for their stock picks...:
- June 4 - Tom's New Recommendation
- June 11 - Tom's New Best Buys Now
- June 18 - David's New Recommendation
- June 25 - David New Best Buys Now
What’s your strategy this week? Ready to take home the win? Comment some of your top picks this week below, and don’t forget to sign up for our Final Earnings Season competition using the links above and below!
Ready to join?