Many brokerages offer their services online, so you can trade directly from your computer without any hassle. Here are a few online brokerages you can use to kick off your stock-trading career:
ALSO READ: U.S. Housing Inventory Has Dried Up, Prices Soar
is an excellent trading platform for new investors. Considered the “social trading platform”, eToro really simplifies the stock trading process, and allows you to follow and copy expert investors.
*** SPECIAL ALERT -- May 10, 2020 -- Motley Fool Stock Picks On FIRE! ****
The recent Motley Fool stocks picks, even with this COVID crisis, are STILL performing well and beating the SP500! Here are some of their most recent picks and their performance:
- Shopify (SHOP) – April 2, 2020 pick and it is already up 90%
- Zoom Video (ZM) – March 19, 2020 pick and it is already up 16%
- DexCom (DXCM) picked Feb 20, 2020 right before the market crashed and it is still up 17%
- Tesla (TSLA) picked January 2, 2020 before the crash and it is up 77% compared to the SP500 -12% so it is ahead of the market by 89%
- HubSpot (HUBS) picked December 5, 2019 and it is up 4%
- Netflix (NFLX) picked November 21, 2019 and it is up 37%
- Trade Desk (TTD) picked November 11, 2019 and up 50%
- Zoom Video originally picked Oct 3 and it is up 87%
- SolarEdge (SEDG) picked September 19, 2019 and it is up 20%
- Zoom was also picked October 3, 2019 and it is up 95% since then.
The average stock they've recommended is up a life-changing 346% - more than 4X the return of the S&P 500 !
Now, no one can guarantee that every pick in Stock Advisor will have the same mind-blowing returns as Netflix and Disney. But you sure don't want to risk missing out.
Normally the Fool service is priced at $199 per year but they are currently offering it for just $99/year if you click this link.
Hurry! Order now so you will get their next stock pick! Here is the expected schedule of release dates for their stock picks...:
- June 4 - Tom's New Recommendation
- June 11 - Tom's New Best Buys Now
- June 18 - David's New Recommendation
- June 25 - David New Best Buys Now
CLICK HERE to get The Motley Fool's Stock Picks for just $99 per Year!
is one of the most popular online brokerages out there. They offer a variety of trading services and research tools. The typical fee for a stock purchase is $0 per trade.
is a discount brokerage, offering much lower commission fees. Stocks will run you a fee of $3.95 per trade. The minimum account balance is also lower, at $1000. However, you’ll get less research and analytics on this platform.
finds itself in the middle of the first two, in terms of fees and services. Trade Monster charges a fee of $7.50, and the minimum account balance is $2,000.
You can use stockbrokers.com
to compare prices and services of more online brokerages to find the perfect one for you!
INVESTING TIP #27-- HOW TO GET FREE STOCK!
Get Up To $1,000 in Free Stock with Robinhood--the
Open a new account and receive one free stock valued at up to $500! Then, once your account is open, get more free stocks (value from $5 to $500) for each friend, family, person you refer!
USE THIS LINK
to get started with Robinhood!