Hey Wall Street Survivors!
Did you hear about Alibaba’s record setting IPO? Do you think Bitcoin is worthy of investment? Keep up to date with our hand picked content with the best of Wall Street Survivor.
ALSO READ: Top 5 Investing Apps
Cash prizes are returning to our monthly stock picking contest! Don’t miss out on your chance to win sweet cash by playing in the WSS sponsored league. This month only, the top 25 players will also get a free copy of our new ebook the “Survivor’s Guide to Investing.” Good luck to everyone in October!
Alibaba’s IPO pen Sesame
Hearing a lot about Alibaba in the news recently? Not sure who they are, what they do, or why Wall Street is making such a fuss about a company you’ve never heard of until now? Not to worry, Wall Street Survivor is here to help.
Is Bitcoin Real Money?
*** SPECIAL ALERT -- May 10, 2020 -- Motley Fool Stock Picks On FIRE! ****The recent Motley Fool stocks picks, even with this COVID crisis, are STILL performing well and beating the SP500! Here are some of their most recent picks and their performance:
- Shopify (SHOP) – April 2, 2020 pick and it is already up 90%
- Zoom Video (ZM) – March 19, 2020 pick and it is already up 16%
- DexCom (DXCM) picked Feb 20, 2020 right before the market crashed and it is still up 17%
- Tesla (TSLA) picked January 2, 2020 before the crash and it is up 77% compared to the SP500 -12% so it is ahead of the market by 89%
- HubSpot (HUBS) picked December 5, 2019 and it is up 4%
- Netflix (NFLX) picked November 21, 2019 and it is up 37%
- Trade Desk (TTD) picked November 11, 2019 and up 50%
- Zoom Video originally picked Oct 3 and it is up 87%
- SolarEdge (SEDG) picked September 19, 2019 and it is up 20%
- Zoom was also picked October 3, 2019 and it is up 95% since then.
Normally the Fool service is priced at $199 per year but they are currently offering it for just $99/year if you click this link.
Hurry! Order now so you will get their next stock pick! Here is the expected schedule of release dates for their stock picks...:
- June 4 - Tom's New Recommendation
- June 11 - Tom's New Best Buys Now
- June 18 - David's New Recommendation
- June 25 - David New Best Buys Now
Bitcoin has been in the news a lot lately, and it is described in many ways: as a form of payment, as an investment, and as the flagship example of a recently adopted name: CRYPTOCURRENCY. One word often missing from these descriptions? Money.
How to Build a Portfolio
You’ve heard you shouldn’t keep all your eggs in one basket. That’s where the investment portfolio comes in. A portfolio is a collection of stocks that combine to meet your investing goals. Learn how to build the right investment strategy.
Evaluating A Business
Stocks aren’t just blips on a screen, they represent actual businesses. The best way to analyse a business is through their financial statements. The balance sheet is a snapshot of what the company owns and what the company owes. The income statement summarizes a company’s revenues and expenses. The cash flow statement shows where all the companies cash goes, and cash is king. Fundamental analysis involves analysing a company’s financial statements. This allows investors to determine the financial health of a business. The “How to Evaluate a Business” course pack will show you how to read financial statements and how to use the information to make investment decisions.