WeSeed.com, a virtual stock market game for students and teachers, closed earlier this year.
Understandably, WeSeed closing has left those who played and learned about investing on WeSeed rather upset.
In looking at alternatives to the stock market simulator, ex-WeSeeders didn’t feel so comfortable betraying their once favourite game.
Here at Wall Street Survivor, we respect that type of loyalty. But we’d like an opportunity to introduce you to our own services, and convince you of our absolute awesomeness (in the modestest of ways…)
So here goes nothing… 7 reasons you should join Wall Street Survivor that are sure to BLOW YOUR MIND.
1) Wall Street Survivor has a stock market simulator, too.
2) You can create as many stock portfolios as you like, and compete against others in private and public competitions, or “Leagues”. (Some for actual cash prizes!!)
3) We do education right, with interactive online courses that’ll test your knowledge on investing and personal finance. You can buy stocks within investing courses too!
4) We’ve got a got a fully-stocked library of articles and videos that are sure to keep you busy learning about the topics you’re interested in.
5) We got news, we got watchlists, and we got investing ideas so you can load up on the stocks that are sure to shoot your earnings into first place.
6) We get that most topics surrounding finance can be pretty boring. But we’re making them fun.
7) We get that investing your money is hard, and we’re here to help you gain the confidence you need to get going on your own.
So there you have it. 7 reasons you should join us today!