Can you believe it’s already September? Where’d the summer go? Well, it flew by. And it’s time to get back to the real world… But Wall Street Survivor is here to make that transition just a little easier on ya, with our brand new Wall Street Survivor courses.
Wall Street Survivor Courses
There’s a lot of information out there on what you should be doing with your money. How much money should you be saving? How do you get started investing in the stock market? What sort of strategy is right for you? There’s a million answers in a million different places. Wall Street Survivor courses are meant to make that learning process easier, by bringing everything you need to know in one, easy-to-find place. Of course, the world of personal finance and investing is not one with black-and-white answers. But in order to get started, you need to gain a baseline knowledge. WSS takes you from point A to point B, from not knowing much to getting involved. And we do all this through simplified, fun and interactive courses.
Coursepacks Organize the World of Investing For you
Our new courses page organizes your lessons into sections known as Coursepacks. No matter what it is you’re looking to learn about, it’s now super easy to find. We know that starting down to the road to financial independence is a tough one. So instead of overwhelming with you tons of topics all at once, we’ve broken it down into simplified course curriculums. Here’s an example of a few of our coursepacks:
Quick and Simple Courses Teach You What You Need To Know
*** SPECIAL ALERT -- May 10, 2020 -- Motley Fool Stock Picks On FIRE! ****The recent Motley Fool stocks picks, even with this COVID crisis, are STILL performing well and beating the SP500! Here are some of their most recent picks and their performance:
- Shopify (SHOP) – April 2, 2020 pick and it is already up 90%
- Zoom Video (ZM) – March 19, 2020 pick and it is already up 16%
- DexCom (DXCM) picked Feb 20, 2020 right before the market crashed and it is still up 17%
- Tesla (TSLA) picked January 2, 2020 before the crash and it is up 77% compared to the SP500 -12% so it is ahead of the market by 89%
- HubSpot (HUBS) picked December 5, 2019 and it is up 4%
- Netflix (NFLX) picked November 21, 2019 and it is up 37%
- Trade Desk (TTD) picked November 11, 2019 and up 50%
- Zoom Video originally picked Oct 3 and it is up 87%
- SolarEdge (SEDG) picked September 19, 2019 and it is up 20%
- Zoom was also picked October 3, 2019 and it is up 95% since then.
Normally the Fool service is priced at $199 per year but they are currently offering it for just $99/year if you click this link.
Hurry! Order now so you will get their next stock pick! Here is the expected schedule of release dates for their stock picks...:
- June 4 - Tom's New Recommendation
- June 11 - Tom's New Best Buys Now
- June 18 - David's New Recommendation
- June 25 - David New Best Buys Now
None of the fluff, none of the jargon, none of the complex formulas. Just the stuff you need to know to get you going and investing your money. There’s enough theory in all the textbooks out there, but those don’t help you actually get started. Our courses break topics down in a way that makes sense for you, the investor.
You’re not just learning by reading, you’re learning by doing
Our courses aren’t just a bunch of words thrown onto a page. (Although the words that are there are pretty awesome!) We’ve baked tools right into these courses, so you’re not only learning about different stocks, you’re trading them too. Build a Course Portfolio of the stocks that make sense for you based on the lesson, and follow it to see your very own performance.
To get your badge you gotta take the quiz
You’re not getting off that easy. After you learn the nuts and bolts of any topic, it’s time to test your knowledge and pass the quiz to grab that shiny new badge. You’ve earned it!
After you complete a course, we’ve always got more for you
Be it book recommendations, special offers from our partners and related courses, we’ve always for more in store for you.